TO DOWNLOAD A MESSAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER
1. Select a message by right-clicking on the title.
2. A pop-up menu will appear. Click on the “Save Target As…” option.
3. Save the message to a folder in your computer.
4. A pop-up box will appear indicating that the message is downloading.
5. When the message has completed downloading, a pop-up box will appear indicating
that the download is complete.
LISTENING TO YOUR DOWNLOADED MESSAGE
Now you are ready to listen to your message.
1. Locate the message title in the folder where you saved it.
2. Using your mouse or pointing device, double click on the file name.
Your Windows® Media Player or other designated media player will open, and the
selected message will begin playing.